Join our Team… Adam Knibb Architects are hiring!
Job Title: Architect or experienced Architectural Technician
We have recently been shortlisted for a number of highly prestigious and exciting projects and are looking for confident and motivated Part III qualified Architect to join our studio.
We pride ourselves on delivering ambitious and imaginative projects, which are carefully crafted for the client. We are seeking an enthusiastic Architect, who has a background in design-led practices as well as those who are keen to work in a vibrant and creative atmosphere, specialising in residential design.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- RIBA Part III or equivalent degree qualification (at least 2-3 year’s post RIBA Part 3 experience)
- Residential design experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Able to react to a fast paced environment, good time management and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Vectorworks & SketchUp is desirable
- A quick learner who is excited by getting to grips with new challenges
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Management of projects with Director supervision; management of numerous small projects
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design.
- Assist in the co-ordination of the internal team
- Take responsibility as the team leader for specific areas of the design and project development
- Liaise with members of the external design team and other associated companies
This role will involve reporting to the Director:
- Carrying out work in accordance with the ARB Code of Practice
- Involvement in business development activities (networking, attending professional events, representing practice etc); able to recognise and respond to potential opportunities, informing director as appropriate.
- Leading and overseeing multiple projects; supervising and tutoring junior staff
- Producing detailed drawings
- Planning and delivering client presentations
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and consultants, authorities etc.
- Project management and helping to coordinate information
- Documenting own work conscientiously
We can offer:
- a competitive salary dependent on experience
- an opportunity to develop your skills and take on more responsibility if your competency is proved
- working in a close-knit team on a range of exciting and challenging projects
To apply please send (email only):
covering letter , including salary expectation
Brief sample portfolio
Interviews to commence immediately. No agencies please.