We are always seeking interest from like minded designers. If you think you are an enthusiastic design-led architect or student please do drop a us a line with your CV plus cover letter to:
Join our Team… Adam Knibb Architects are hiring!
Job Title: PART 1
We have recently been shortlisted for a number of highly prestigious and exciting projects and are looking for confident and motivated Part I Architectural assistant to join our studio.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Able to react to a fast paced environment, good time management and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Vectorworks & SketchUp is essential
- A quick learner who is excited by getting to grips with new challenges
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design.
- Assist in the co-ordination of the internal team
- Assist and visit on going site projects
We can offer:
- an opportunity to develop your skills and take on more responsibility if your competency is proved
- working in a close-knit team on a range of exciting and challenging projects
- A relaxed but experienced working environment
To apply please send (email only):
Interviews to commence immediately. No agencies please.